Friday, February 11, 2011

today is FRIDAY

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

hello! lets see lets see... today i have my last meeting with my therapist before i move. the next meeting was supposed to be the last, but plans change. hopefully i can find another one when i move.

then im taking my little brother to the movies for his birthday. it was in november, but because of his father being the BIGGEST JERK IVE EVER MET    -and thats putting it lightly- its taken this long for him to let me take the poor boy. he wanted me to get a note from a psych doc stating that i was stable enough to handle the 7 year old. so i got the note. he didnt accept it. BECAUSE, my psych doc happens to not have her doctorate. so now my mother has to tag along -____- not happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Leave a comment!